Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blah

So I have something to do besides play Solitaire and study Spanish now. I bought a guitar! Its pretty nice too, its a acoustic guitar with a pickup (just in case I get really big in the local scene and need to buy a amp). I dont remember the brand of the guitar, but its a CT based company, and the guitar was made in Korea and I bought it in Chile..hmmmm....So I am rather happy with my purchase.

School hasn't been too bad. Next week, my schedule will be getting full, with all of my classes starting (this will be about 25 to 30 hours a week). So that awesome. In those hours, I have some overtime classes as well, so that means extra money for me.

It has been extremely cold in the apartment this week as well. Just to give everybody an idea of how cold it is, I usually sleep with my blue Columbia jacket, a tee shirt, long johns and fleece pants. Now this is on top of a sheet, 3 blankets and a comforter. So, lets just say that I have a hard time of getting out of bed in the morning.

I also haven't been using my MP3 player on the streets either. I thought that it would drive me crazy without it, but I don't notice it, which is nice. Its probably caused by all the interesting things going on the street. For example, most busy street intersections have street performers who to a routine in between traffic flights. I see jugglers and other people with various talents, showing off their stuff in order to make some tips. Its pretty interesting to watch.

I also saw Batman, the other day in the Cine. The movie was awesome (I could see my old work in the picture). We opted to see the movie in English with Spanish Subtitles because I didn't want to see a dubbed version of Batman......

No comments: