Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Monday

Another Monday...Nothing exciting about that. But at least my Mondays aren't too bad, I only have 2 classes. Weekend was fun though. Friday I went to a party with my roommate in the center of town. It was pretty fun, I met a lot of other English teachers from other schools. Saturday was kinda cold, so I didn't do that much. In the afternoon, I walked around Plaza De Aramas and Santa Lucia. I was trying to find my favorite empanana place, but it was to no success. Another day I will try find it.

Saturday night was fun, I went to a fellow English teachers birthday party. We started the night eating Peruvian food (which was amazing), then went to Brazilian bar. Soon than you know it, it was 5AM and time to go home.

Sunday was quite nice here. It was really warm during the day so I went exploring around my neighborhood. I probably walked about 4 or 5 miles. It was a little more than I wanted to, but I got lost and had to retrace my steps back. Sunday I was suppose to play Poker but that didn't happen, so I was bummed. In the evening, I just watched some Seinfeld (The one where Jerry and George hop into O´Briens limo) on my DVD player and studied Spanish. All around a good weekend.

I can feel that Spring is coming because the days are getting longer, warmer and I don't freeze in the house all the time!

1 comment:

Alex said...

good luck on the search.