Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Thanksgiving didnt have the same feeling down here..Actually, I probably would have forgetten about it, since its just a regular day. But, I ended celebrating it a little bit differently (with Malaysian food). So yesterday, I went to shoot a cooking show hosted by the Malaysian ambassador at his house. It quite the posh experience. After shooting the event, we got to eat the food and I actually met the ambassadors to Thailand and Malaysia (Not Bad Eugene, eh?). They were quite nice and friendly. Me and another writer from the Santimes ended up talking to the Ambassador for a long time too. At the end of the event, the Ambassdors driver actually dropped us off at the bus station (its not everyday that somebody gets out of a Mercedes and waits for a bus after that). It was a good time, and I got to meet some good contacts. See my photo blog for the pics.....

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Sorry dude but I've been on the road in Turkey. Anyway, What kind of food did they make?