Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lost in Translation humor

So I guess that there is this guy who is from Chile who started a nut stand in NYC or something called Nuts 4 Nuts. Anyway, he brought is stand to Santiago and now its like a chain of stands in the streets.

Well, another competitor decided to get in on the action and created his own stand and its called Nuts 5 Nuts.......Someone should have told him about different uses of the word 4.......




I also have started playing Squash once a week with some buddies, and man I am sore! Its a great name, very similar to Racketball, but uses a different racket and different ball. Its takes a little while to get used to but, its a lot of fun....

1 comment:

Golnaz said...

Kyle your trip sounds absolutely amazing! I especially love the pics of the huge glaciers and all those penguins! The ones of your gang of backpackers look cool too, you guys look intimidating! Hehe. I'm so jealous, but hopefully I can join you on one of your next trips!!! And I'm so happy for you seeing you live out your dreams and continue to improve your music and photography. It's inspiring!