Monday, February 23, 2009

More pics from trip

Here a couple more pics from my backpacking trip:


Of one of the streams that we had to cross



A dinner at one of the hostels in


Relaxing....


A shot of us hiking in the rain


The whitest bodies on the beach


It looks like I am going to summon the icebergs or something....


Setting off for the day one morning....


Walking through town




Us walking to catch our 8AM bus, all those people are just coming home...



So last couple weeks have been pretty chill. Because of my students vacations, I have only been
having 1 or 2 classes a day. Because of the extra time, I have tried to be productive. So I picked up the harmonica, I still suck at it, but I play a little bit a day to improve. Its a great instrument and I hope to get good at it........

No comments: