Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back in Santiago

So I just got back to Santiago from a last minute camping trip about 3 hours to the south. Its just a cool beach town, nothing fancy, we camped there in some field right across from the ocean. It was nice we just relaxed, hung out at the beach, made dinner and conversation over a fire (the firepit was a cut in half oil drum, real classy).


A little different from the last camping trip I took....

Last week, I also took pictures of the Deep Purple concert (yes they are still touring). It was cool, I got to see the show from free (not sure if I would pay to see them) and for the first 2 songs, I was able to be in the front row shooting pics. Here are a couple of them....








2 comments:

adrian said...

that's amazing. did you get a pick?

golgolli said...

You're an awesome photographer! Or maybe you have an awesome camera...