Saturday, August 15, 2009

In Paris

So, its been a long time since I have updated this thing..Sorry! But, I have been all over the place it seems like. So after a week road trip outwest to family, I decided to join my friend on a European adventure for 6 weeks! So I arrived last week. After a long flight, I arrived to London last Tuesday. My bud Erik, met me at the airport and we went from there. We did a little sightseeing those days, but it was rushed because we had to take the high speed train from London to Paris the next day. But, I plan on returning to London after Erik leaves and I will do all the other London highlights. So until now, we have just been exploring France. We saw all the famous sights, the Eiffle Tower, the Arc, the Louvve (prob spelled wrong), Notre Dame. We still have two days here before we leave for Holland. Paris is a really neat city, lots of cafes, bars and such. But the low side is that it is very expensive. I mean a latte at a nice place costs about 13 dollars! Crazy huh? Weather has been good too, its been pretty hot, but Sunny on most days. For the last two days, we have been staying at the Paris Hilton (jaja), which is great since we have access to the Exec lounge and pretty much eat all our meals there....I decided to use points cause even the hostels are 70 bucks per person...

No comments: