Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Slow train coming....

So I think I have been here for about 3 weeks already..Time is flying here. Too bad I am going into winter and what that brings...Everything is slowly coming together. I think I have everything that I want for my room. I bought a couple cabinets, a lamp and a rug. I probably spent about 40 bucks on everything. There are lots of good thirft stores here, so finding stuff for the room isnt too bad. The problem is bringing it back. I walked about 2 miles with a rug over my shoulder cause I didnt want to pay 15 bucks for a cab, which is more than I paid for the rug! Even with no job right now, time is flying by! I try to make a effort to play music (guitar and piano) everyday, study spanish, do something with photography. Speaking of that, nothing has really paid off, but I have to rememeber that I have only been looking for about 2 weeks now. I try to at least write one photo email a day or something...

Other than that, I have been spending lots of time with friends. We have been cooking dinners, playing music, going to the bar, playing poker, watching movies and everything thing in between!

In other news, I am going to NYC to visit some of my Chile friends! I am super pumped for that...

No comments: